Do you digest everything you can find about tech, development and startups to get the low down before TechCrunch? Can you boil down complex, technical concepts to their very essence? Are you an analytical and conceptual thinker with creative brilliance and clarity? Then help us to set new standards in our industry.
Writer and Technical Editor (M/F/D)
Your responsibilities and opportunities
- Write brand and product-related long copy (e.g. website content, technical documentation and blog articles)
- Collaborate, commit and contribute to developing the Yatta brand and to our website relaunch
- Ensure a high quality of content (e.g. regarding textual consistency, tonality, grammar and content itself)
- Refine and establish clear guidelines for our tone of voice, wording and writing style
- Collaborate and work closely with our product development and design teams
- Manage the editorial and establish a sustainable, strategic approach for the media and distribution strategy of new content
- Draft a holistic and aligned strategy for blog posts and news articles, potentially including social media
- Establish a sophisticated content culture, day by day
You should be
- An analytical and conceptual thinker with creative brilliance and clarity
- Experienced at producing content specifically for digital and technical products (e.g. online content for digital products, technical documentation)
- A skilled writer in English (German writing skills are a plus, but not a requirement)
- A perfectionist with accuracy, analytical understanding and strong attention to detail
- A storyteller with the ability to captivate an audience even with technical topics
- A graduate in either English language and/or literature, journalism, communication, public relations, media or a similar field
- A tech enthusiast with a deep knowledge of software, development and startups, who is aware of what‘s happening before stories break on TechChrunch
Yatta is a tech start-up and software company located in Kassel and Frankfurt (Germany). We believe that software is changing the world for the better. That’s why we strive to improve software engineering. Our mission is to enable developers by providing them with state-of-the-art tooling, for now and tomorrow.
+49 69 2475666-61
Yatta Solutions GmbH c/o WeWork
Neue Rothofstr. 13-19
60313 Frankfurt a.M.